EASY TEASE ANTI-TANGLE BRUSH REVIEW

I have been a huge fan of the tangle teezer brushes ever since they became popular simply because they have been a huge life saver. As someone with really thick and long hair, trying to brush it especially when it is wet can be a huge struggle.

This particular tangle teezer caught my attention as it actually has a handle rather than the circular ones, which I find are hard to get a good grip on especially when trying to brush through tangles. It easily glides through my hair and it doesn't pull or cause hair breakage. What also stunned me about this brush was the price. Wait for it....£1.99 from b&m! I think for that price you can't go wrong. If you don't already own a tangle teezer, I definitely recommend investing in one, like I said they are life savers!


No comments:

Post a Comment