BIORE DEEP CLEANSING PORE STRIPS REVIEW



Recently I have noticed how many pores and breakouts I have had around my nose area so I decided to try out some Pore strips. I have never used any kind of  pore strip in the past but after seeing the hype over them, I decided to pick up these Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips from Boots for £7.99. I was a little bit skeptical at first about whether these were going to work or if it was just a con however I can guarantee they definitely did the job. 

After using these, my skin not only feels soft but also super clean after getting rid of all the nasty gunk that was clogged deep in my pores, yuk.  I don't know about anyone else or maybe I am just completely odd, but even though it is extremely gross there is a slight hint of excitement whenever I peel off the strip...




 
 

3 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about these, I think it's about time I tried them! It's a bit pricey for 6 uses, but if they work I suppose it will be worth it!

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could probably get a better deal somewhere else I suppose, however they are good :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, Hannah!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete