KABUKI BRUSH SET



I can't explain how impressed I am with this makeup brush set that I ordered off ebay. The set comes with ten brushes for £8.50 plus free p&p. You can never be too sure with ebay and I was expecting these to be bad quality however I was proven wrong. The delivery was very quick as it took about 3 days (including the day I placed the order) for them to arrive. They came in a zip lock material bag and each one had a plastic covering to protect them. The brushes are soooo soft and sturdy! In fact I don't think I have felt any brush as soft as these.



The thing that I love the most about these brushes apart from the great quality, is that they are affordable and it means I don't need to spend ridiculous amounts of money on one brush, let alone ten! The set comes with five precision brushes and five face brushes. My favourite is the flat kabuki for my foundation, as I probably use it the most, however they are all amazing and I highly recommend them! 







2 comments:

  1. This is a great set, they look like really good quality! I can't believe how cheap they were! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete