20 FACTS ABOUT ME



1. I am currently studying Beauty Therapy level 3 at college.
2. I hate bacon. 
3. I will be turning 18 in April next year and even though part of me is excited, the other half wants me to stay 17.
4.  I love to watch tv shows. Some of my favourite's are, Hollyoaks, Geordie Shore and American Horror Story.
4. I am obsessed with makeup even though I don't have a very big collection.
5. I want to get a tattoo when I turn 18... One on my finger and perhaps one behind my ear. 
6. I am desperate to go to a Victoria's Secret.
7. I have never broken a bone as of yet. 
8. I have been with my boyfriend for over 3 and a half years now and we met when I was only 13 and he was 15. 
9. For some reason, going to a supermarket makes me feel relaxed and happy. I don't know why.
10. I can be really weird.
11. People think I am shy but once you get to know me I will never shut up.
12. I am an only child however I wish I had an older sister or brother. 
13. I would like to have 2 children when I am older, a girl and a boy or two girls. 
14. I am a girl gamer.
15. My parents split up when I was 15.
16. My favourite season is Autumn and I love the smell of Autumn leaves. 
17. Big knitted scarves are my favourite accessory.
18. I practically live in leggings. 
19. I hope to be successful. 
20. I wish I could be naturally tanned. 


I would love to know some facts about you, leave them in a comment or leave a link to your blog and I will be happy to check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment