MAC ALL WOMAN QUAD REVIEW / SWATCHES

When it comes to eye shadows I only tend to stick to neutral shades and this palette is a perfect match for me. I just recently purchased this mac quad from a makeup outlet store in York, therefore I got it for £21 rather than the RRP which is £30. To be honest, I don't think I would have made the purchase if it wasn't for the bargain as I feel like it is a lot of money for just four eye shadows. However I am pleased with the money that I saved and I am happy with the shades. 

This little palette is the perfect size for traveling or putting in your makeup bag, which is great for me, as the only palettes I own are Naked 2 & 3. You also don't need to worry about it opening in your bag as the case is a magnetic closure. The shades in this set are (top left-right) Flawless Figure, Brains & Brawn (bottom left-right) All Woman, Black Magique.


My least favorite shade is Flawless Figure which is a frosty white. I thought it would be a nice highlight colour however I don't think it works well as a highlight. I use 'All Woman' and 'Black Magique' in the crease depending on how dark and dramatic I want my look, and Brains & Brawn goes all over my lid.






What are your thoughts on this palette?








11 comments:

  1. This is my kind of eye shadow pallette! I love these colors. I'm glad to have found your blog! You should check out my friend, Anna at the Beauty Section (www.thebeautysection.com), she writes about a lot of the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sweety!
    you have a beautiful blog, a lot of interesant information & amazing pics, so inspiring me!
    thank you for it. Tell me how about follow each other? Let me know, I always follow back!
    Keep in touch :*
    have a great day!


    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks! Yeah, no problem.. followed! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you too now :)

    btw. I love MAC brushes... are great!!! :)
    I have never tested this product but I will :)))

    have a great day and feel free to visit my new post sweetie!

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it means a lot. I will do!
      x

      Delete
  5. hello , love your template, so simple!, i saw your question about simplicity template and then found your blog, can you tell me please where Did you find Your template? was for free? kisses! *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go right to the bottom of my blog, there should be a 'blog by' link. Otherwise I can't find the exact website which i found it on! Yes it was free, I just tweaked it to make it how i want it :)

      Delete
  6. Love the blog! And I love that palette, I'm gonna have to look into it :P

    Catrin - http://catileri.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete