STYLE | BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK


With the colder months slowly approaching us, I put together a style which I absolutely love. I like to be comfy and cosy in the Autumn/Winter and these items are just totally me. I practically live in leggings anyway so these high wasted ones would go great with this top which I NEED. I  should also get away from Ugg boots as they are not in style anymore apparently and get myself a pair of these cut out black boots which seem to be trending. I am desperate for this Alexander Wang Rocco bag for a casual look and finally a big knitted scarf is an essential for me as they're my favorite accessory to wear to keep me toasty warm.

5 comments:

  1. I really love that Alexander Wang bag. It's gorgeous. Lovely post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I wish I had the money to buy it.
    Thankyou! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wear black! It works with everything! x
    Emma | Everything Beauty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesnt it! I don't think I ever wear an actual colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love your style and your blog. I´m your new follower. Please follow me back. See you.
    Kisses and hugs from:
    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete